GreenCircle Certified HDPE Lumber
The Low Down
Post-Consumer Milk Jugs
Made from top grade, extruded recycled plastics, EasyCare™ products are made up of low maintenance, durable, and superbly-constructed indoor and outdoor furnishings. Using many of the same methods of construction that catapulted Landmark to the forefront of the high end and private club market, EasyCare products encourage you to pay the same particular attention to detail when making your next investment in maintenance free furnishings and accessories for your facility.
UV stabilizers are compounded into the material to help protect the color and integrity of the base resin for years and they will not rapidly fade when exposed to the elements. Made up of hydrogen and carbon, HDPE is defined by a density of greater or equal to 0.941 grams per cubic centimeter. It has a low degree of branching and thus stronger intermolecular forces and tensile strength.
Rinowood™ framework can also be paired with our EasyCare™ paneling to form our Black Forest™ line of products for even more aesthetic options.
|Type||♴ HDPE high-density polyethelyne|
|Decay Resistance||Very High|
|Fire Rating||Class C ATSM E84|
While most colors are readily available, some are subject to increased lead times or potential up-charges during certain periods of the year.
Casual Furniture Color Options
Full color selection not available on all casual/patio furnishings.
- Among plastics, HDPE high-density polyethylene is the most environmentally-stable—emitting no harmful fumes into the environment and is 100% BPA-Free.
- Made from recycled HDPE milk jugs.
- Part of a green business practice that keeps hundreds of millions of milk jugs out of landfills every year.
- The use of HDPE Lumber EasyCare™ contributes toward satisfying credits MR 4.1 and MR 4.2 under LEED®.
- GreenCircle Certified.
- Can be stripped down and reintroduced into the recycling stream after the product has been weathered or starts to fade in an outdoor setting.